Sunday, May 24, 2009






Well, so far this is the first 1/3 of our trip. We made it to CA safe, but really tired and kinda sore from sitting in the car for 14 hours. We have had a lot of fun since we got here, but we do miss everyone in Rexburg. Yesterday we went on a bike ride to the beach. Lots of hills and dangerous cars nearly killing me; but once we got there it was a lot of fun. Next we got to go swimming. Sorry, no pictures of the ocean this time (we forgot our camera in our mess in the car), but I think we are going again tomorrow (ha ha :)

4 comments:

Jeannette & Brandt said...

Oh no!! I am so sad!! I can't believe that you are gone!!!!!!! I feel like I didn't even get to say goodbye!

Kyle and Alyssa said...

Hey are you headed to Connecticut? Why the stop in CA? Are you having a fun vacation? Next time tell us when you are in UT if you are staying a while and have some time to kill.

michael + kylie said...

We miss you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vivian said...

We miss you guys too!

Background

Contributors