Sunday, March 14, 2010

Baby Noah is Here

Here are some pictures of our little new addition (sorry they are so late in coming - it has taken awhile to get used to him)

Noah - at the hospital
The first thing I noticed was his beautiful perfect little finger nails.


Noah - 1 week old
No sleep this week - just nursing and changing diapers all day long


Noah - 2 weeks old
Look how little he is




Noah - 3 Weeks old


Noah - 4 Weeks old


Noah and Moroni - 5 Weeks old
They are so cute!


Noah - 6 Weeks old
Noah is finally able to smile and interact with us - First one caught on Camera!!


Noah - 7 Weeks old
He loves playing with this - he looks at it and cries when I take him away :(


Noah - 8 Weeks old
He is finally growing out of some of his outfits. I almost started crying when I think of how fast he is growing.



10 comments:

Scott Ostermiller said...

He is so cute! Great name - we like it, too =) Congratulations, you guys. Babies are so hard, but the absolute best. Enjoy every minute of the beginning, you'll never have it back, and it is just so precious. Yay!
-Jennie

Brian and Kayla said...

I'm so glad you posted pictures! I have been waiting to see him! He is so cute...I can't tell who he looks like. I guess he looks like Noah! Congrats you guys!

Vivian said...

Hooray for pictures!! You guys have an amazingly cute little boy! We are all so happy for your new addition!

michael + kylie said...

Yeah! Congratulations! We are so very happy for your growing family! He is beautiful! I am glad that you are all doing well! We love and miss you guys!

The Backman's said...

Congradulations my friends, I am so happy for you two. A little Moroni running around. May God bless you and your little one,

Love,

The Backmans

Jeannette & Brandt said...

Oh my goodness! That is awesome! Congrats you guys!! He is so dang cute and I am very happy for you! Having a baby is a blast!!

Kyle and Alyssa said...

I love your pics!!! How awesome to have a boy first:) I hope you are loving his little personality- it gets so exciting to see your baby grow, enjoy it all! My life with two is pretty intense...I had no idea how it would be, but there's always something to do...it's good though. I love having a boy and a girl. I'm looking forward to when they can play together. I hope you all are doing well! Cute little Noah looks like fun! You are going to be wonderful parents.

The Arbuckle's said...

I found your blog. What a cutie! isn't it sad how fast babies grow up? They don't stay that way for long.

Hope all is well.

Nathan & Marlese Seaver said...

LISA & MORONI!!! he is SO adorable! you guys did a great job! CONGRATS!

Nathan & Marlese Seaver said...

ADORABLE! he is so cute! Congrats! k i know I am way delayed but i haven't been on the blog for a while :) you guys did great!

Background

Contributors