Thursday, August 27, 2009

Here are some pictures of us when we first arrived in the East:



We are in Newark, New Jersey visiting some of Moroni's friends from the mission. It just happened to be Portugal Day. That means lots of unexpected celebrating. YEAH!! Loud music and good food, what else would my Brazilian husband want!


We are visiting Moroni's old roommate. They had a carnival the day we went there. Lots of random fun that we weren't expecting. It is very different out here than in Rexburg. Taking a lot of time for me to get used to it, but we are having fun trying.

1 comment:

Kyle and Alyssa said...

How was the Tavern? It seems friendly:) Lisa, I sure miss you. Thanks for being such a great friend in Rexburg! I would love to have you guys over sometime, but I think we'll have to put it on hold for a while. You look great by the way! I think you are losing weight during your pregnancy! How is it possible? I never lost an ounce the whole time, just steadily gained. in one month I gained 9 lbs and they were worried! It was embaressig. Tell me how things are going for you. How are you feeling? Are you working? We need to catch up. Here's my email if you get the chance or desire to write...sweetdigity927@yahoo.com
Later!

Background

Contributors