Friday, October 23, 2009

It's a Boy


So - again, I am slacking. But I thought you should all know. Moroni and I are having a bouncing baby boy. Yeah!! We went to the ultra sound a little while ago. The nurse was going through the baby's whole anatomy with us (telling us a lot of things that I didn't understand). Anyway, she went to our little baby's bottie and Moroni and I saw everything we needed to see. At that point we knew we were having a boy. After we were convinced of our new son's manliness the nurse politely asks if we even want to know the baby's sex. We both said yes. The nurse then failed miserably to find evidence of said manliness, but assured us that he was male. Moroni and I are so proud.

1 comment:

Vivian said...

Congratulations! Horray for little boys! Any names yet?

Background

Contributors