Saturday, October 24, 2009

Our Trip to Rhode Island

So I managed to come back a little sooner than expected. Yeah!!! This is a little photo album of our adventure.

Believed by some to be the oldest building in America - Who knows, either way, it is beautiful!!



A Pumpkin Patch in Newport, RI

Moroni is so good looking; however, I think he is a little preoccupied with the baby growing in my belly


The most picturesque path I have ever seen. Even though Robert Frost is from New Hampshire I think he was here when he wrote some of his poems.




We tried some great apple cider and apple pie at this orchard.

Moroni instead insists on taking a picture of me entering "the john"

Overall, the tree's are gorgeous and the company was great - I call the trip a success.

5 comments:

Vivian said...

Nice pictures! Love the new belly! AND love your camera-it takes nice pics.

Justin, Kelli, Estin & Eli said...

I stumbled across your blog off of the Mathias' blog... CONGRATS on baby Liam!!!! Justin and I are SOOO excited for you!!!! We'll be sure to check in from time to time.

P.S. I LOVE the Moby wrap!!! (and so does Eli)

Justin, Kelli, Estin & Eli said...

So I'm a DORK! Naming your baby and such... I THOUGHT on your baby countdown it said "Liam" when really it said "Lisa's baby" Well, if you like the name Liam you can use it :)

Brian and Kayla said...

OH MY GOODNESS! HOORAY! AHHH! YIPPEE! We didn't know you were having a baby until just now either! We are so happy for you guys. And it looks like you are totally enjoying the east coast! Good luck with everything!

michael + kylie said...

Hey Guys! We miss you so much. It looks like you are doing good and having a wonderful time on the east coast. We got your text the other day and here is our address: 35 W 2nd N 205. Congrats on the baby boy! So happy for you!

Background

Contributors