Saturday, October 31, 2009

Beautiful Pictures from Connecticut

Yeah, my wonderful mother came up and took some pictures of Moroni and I. Well, she came up to visit me and see my pregnant belly, but taking pictures was an added plus.

Here is a collection of some of my favorites:




Here is a picture of my mom and I - we had such a fun time together.


OK - I know I am not in this one, but Moroni is so sexy. And also - side note - this is the only picture that I took (I know beautiful, you now want me to take your pictures:)


These are at Wavenly Park. I think architecture of these buildings are amazing. They really frame the beauty of the tree's around.


1 comment:

michael + kylie said...

Hey Guys! Cute pictures. It looks so beautiful there. We are so excited that your family is growing! Have you decided on any names yet? We hope you are doing well and loved getting your Christmas card. We love and miss you guys!

Background

Contributors